Digital Communications Associate
Start Date: July 1 st 2019
Primary Responsibilities (70% of your time)
We are looking for an associate to support the communications team. Your main duties are:
- Provide communications support by creating, updating and maintaining content across all social media platforms.
- Provide support in the development and circulation of Lawyers Hub material including newsletters, reports and posters.
- Develop and implement social media campaigns.
- Conduct Media monitoring.
- Analyse website and platform engagement to inform communications decisions in future.
Additional responsibilities (30% of your time)
- Researching new digital tools and platforms;
- Managing and responding to messages form persons reaching out on different
- Provide communications support during events including taking photos and uploading them on social media platforms.
Skills and qualifications
- Graduate in communications, journalism or related field of study
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Experience in content management systems and tools
- Writing content in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of photo and video editing software
- Ability to translate complicated data into shareable posts
- Strong oral and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with ‘Digital Communications
Associate’ as the subject.